Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

been a while but here is a video for you to enjoy

Not applicable
Guys, before my alter identity gets all crabby I thought let me jut put up this link for you.
http://www.realchartist.com/videos/free-videos/126-16-may-2011-live-trade-of-alsi-action.html

For those of you also interested the challenge will be taking on a new form. There are about 5 members that are each doing a challenge of their own nature, I am one of them, and these will be independently verified each week to track progress.

Chartist of course will also do his R1 million challenge with full trading statements posted on the site. That way it is 100% transparent and open to viewing. The old way of doing the challenge was criticized for being just numbers and no information on the trades, so it has been re-invented to be transparent and verified independently.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Rams
Super Contributor
the million rand challenge was just a marketing strategy to get subscibers....once you start counting money while trading, you will stop being a good trader....the challenge should be show us how you put on a good trade and the money will surely follow( one of Simons gems). Dont fall for the oldest trick in book and try to go from 27000 to 1000000 all in one year... my personal opinion is that its irresponsible to put out a challenge like that....
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rams, sure I agree. Chartist is doing his challenge and other are doing what they feel is best. My personal challenge is not about maximum money in shortest possible time. I am doing it more about simple trading, sticking to money management, keeping discipline and watching your money grow as a result of those factors. Small building blocks, implemented well will build a solid house at the end of the day. My rules are clearly laid out in the forum on the site.

Chartist has his own way of doing it and I have mine and the other guys have theirs.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
And don't forget, its FREE. Hahaha.. That's why they plug themselves on this forum every day. They have made so much money with their infallible system that they don't know what to do with themselves. Hahaha.. PML,,, whoops! On a more serious note dear chappie, I am so pleased that you guys have decided to abandon the cloak and reveal who you really are, complete with trading account numbers, transaction details and independent verifications. Of course the fact that you needed prompting and the demonstration of how erudite this Chartist character is would suggest to some naysayers that all was not kosher and really does need some independent verification - what?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It about shutting naysayers like you up. At least when we prove (with independent verification at our cost) what we are doing you cannot turn around and accuse us of misleading the members or anyone else for that matter. BTW, I tried Gumtree, could not sell your identity for anything less than nothing, so abandoned that route. I thought at least we would get a decent offer for you, but alas....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I tend to agree with Rams on this, the video are probably educational and Im sure many traders find good useful info and advise, the challenge is bit to say I'm better than you..ect..
0 Kudos