Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

better enjoy the last day of this upside...

kr_pto
Super Contributor
go green! we have more riding on this day than mere moola, remember BB's lovely promise: "if im wrong i will never ever post nonsense like this again. its jus my opt. i know some of you have been trading for years. but advise from a new kid like me should not be ignored."
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
not really super, just thought that the nick would get some people going- its sad but i get my daily laughs from this chat room - especially bb
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
well he sure is quiet now... maybe his sucking his thumb chasing baby bears and bulls dreamland. :)
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Yep. I hope he remembers his promise. And I hope he traded his nonsense too, rather than just trying to get other people to listen to his 'advice'. Babyboy - you are 'market noise', to be tuned out for successful trading and investing.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
tick tock tick tock. come out come out wherever you are...

0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
kr!pto - i think we chased him away? Poor dear is scared of the big bad bear...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hmmm, turns out the smell of bulls is vary nice in the afternoon as well ...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
and yet another precious quote from BB: "unless anyone can prove otherwise i will welcome your help. thanks."
BB, I guess this proves it? time to take a step back son and listen to advice for a while. then in a couple of years time, we may all welcome your advice.
that is unless you are just some lurker hiding behind a pseudonym causing trouble. in which case, luck to you bro. enjoy it while it lasts.
and with that, he puts down his pen and retires for the day. thank you SOL for not letting me down (yet), you beauty.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Hey _ I been away trying to earn a living and look what i missed - a good old argy bargy. Why on the days I am not around. Good reading though. And guys you also don't have to open the message when BB sends it.
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
Beep Beep, that is true, but where is the fun in that? ;)
oh, and sorry for stealing your abbreviation to use on a different BB.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
True and no problem. I certainly missed todays er er er b b b bull run.
0 Kudos