Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

better enjoy the last day of this upside...

Tango
Super Contributor
Babyboy, I'll make a deal with you - if we close green today, you pack away the bear-scare nonsense. Just trade your view, long or short, and stop trying to looking clever by picking the top. We are still in a strong bull market, and until real evidence says otherwise, the easy money is on the long side. If we close red today, I'll give you a pat on the back and say 'lucky guess' and I'll be looking for a re-entry point. IMO, there is no credible evidence to suggest anything other than a strong frothy bull market. I don't think we've even started the parabolic blow-off phase yet.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
I do agree with you tango. but i never said that it is not a bull market. the market is set to rise in the long run. but today and maybe for a week there will be a drop in the JSE market. facts OK. ALSH SMA(8)GREEN SMA(16) RED. learn to read the charts. helps me alot. USD the same SMA. looks red today... its not a lucky guess. if im wrong i will never ever post nonsense like this again. its jus my opt. i know some of you have been trading for years. but advise from a new kid like me should not be ignored. unless anyone can prove otherwise i will welcome your help. thanks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did you put money where your mouth is?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do you have all your pennys in TOPDWQ, nappyhead?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just wondering if you actually bought stock on this epiphany of yours
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
You're missing the point... if you believe you can tell the future, you are going to lose all your money. I don't care what your random SMA says. BTW, how long ago did you learn what a moving average was? Do you think you are any kind of expert? If not, why hand out unasked-for advice? And I'd like to know if you traded your view, or if you are all hot air?
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
mmm... i bet you all of you can't wait to tell me how wrong i was. huh?
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
stop being a tosser - it's not about being right or wrong, it's about consistently making money while exposing yourself to as little risk as possible. I don't care whether you are 'right' or 'wrong'. I'm hoping you can just learn some good trading habits.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ahhhhh, I love the smell of a bull market on a cold winters morning. But to be truthful me thinks I prefer it on a warm summers morning, but this will do very nicely.
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Well said Tango... and some forum etiquette
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
simon i think you need to dig around and find out who this babyboy is. i am starting to take CE's view that he/she is some old hand yanking our chain. i mean, who gives themselves a nick of BABYBOY?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
kr!pto, I know who BB is, I know who everybody is. I have full access to the back office. But not even a truck load of the best red would make me tell.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
I'm telling you guys this BABYBOY is a troll... maybe it's chartist having a laugh at our expense. Can anyone be so arrogant? btw, am I in trouble if my 8-day ma and 16-day ma is not red and green? LOL... ahhh damn so that's what I've been doing wrong!! Mine is the wrong colours!! I'm going to lose all the millions I've poured into top40 puts. Bwha-ha-ha-ha... :-)
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
I found a 20 year old bottle of tassies in the garage. Would that not do either?
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
for sure, confidentiality and all that. point is, if he is masquerading (sp?) and causing dissention in the forum, then me thinks that is against policy or not? if so, time to kick his butt. if not, time to give him some sage advice.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
BABYBOY now waiting for a crash on s&p 500 & nasdaq for prophecy to be realised.
0 Kudos