Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

beware long's!! There will be another leg down towards the end of this week

Tom168
Frequent Contributor
this leg down will take the alsi just below the 16000 support. any one agree with me?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Wizard
Super Contributor
go down a bit but not that much...the Bull will be raging the next month or two
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Tom..whats the basis of your prediction?
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
Elliot wave analysis... well look where the markets will be at the end of March. if its not near the LEVEL 15000 for the ALSI TOP 40 THEN SHOT ME
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That is bold Tom, you know in this chat you only allowed one mistake, just one and we will hold you to it for the rest of your trading life. Just one. I hope you are right.
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Gap down to around 17000, that's also a healthy fib retracement for the recent rally, and then resume the new up-trend - IMO. But, if support doesn't hold for the retracement, then yes I'd go with the under 16000 level by the end of the month, because of the falling support trendline.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SkarlakenKoos
Frequent Contributor
Naaaaah... the bear is over... it's bull market all over again. This was just a ever-so-slightly correction of a huge bull rally.... It's not true, I know..., but it sure sounds nice. Now if only Warren Buffet would say it! :-)
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
my predictions has just started! there will be a sudden drop next week. This is the last down leg before we get a relief rally. target to the downside of at least 16000 on the ALSI by the end of this month!!! another down day on the jse!!!beware longs
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hoe nou ?? Voorspellings ? nie man. You must Know better than that Tom
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Excellent to hear. Think I'll add a mortgage on the house and buy shorts. Do you have any idea who will win the rugby?
0 Kudos