Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

bhp is rising

Not applicable
please pray with me so that bhp can rise and reach R218. but i hope so
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
asylum
Super Contributor
if you resort to praying for a stock to go up then its time to call in youre chips mate!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Whilst prayer can be good,in trading my advice is to leave hope and prayer at the door.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Your prayers might be come true hold on.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BIL now hitting a wall of resistance on it's broadening formation resistance. A close above todays current intaday high will be slightly bullish... I still think a target of R152.50 is in play for the next few weeks.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see resistance at R212.00 and my taget is R153.00 to the down side.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What are the effects to BIL if Rio Tinto deal does'nt pass the test.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well so far no deal on the table anyways.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Down 3 in Sydney thats the space to watch we mimmic them or at least the same big funds pile in and out of there and we follow,imo did you see the volume last week, this week zilch!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yep small volumes on bhp, acl and kio, prices going up and no volume = BE Carefull
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
BIG TIME, but one finger on the trigger for the announcement,imo
0 Kudos
INTTHEMONEY
Contributor
Does Bil have Gold mines If yes-BUY If no Leave for s*****s like the banks
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
right on target asylum. thats why Im not bullish here.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
interesting choice of shares,asylum, as I am short all three (before your post).All still in down trends in my view. tomorrow should show whether I am right or wrong.Whose the guy who does the praying here?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
I got on the trade and got forgot to set stopp loss and got burt (again). Maybe must just set trailing stopp loss while I recovered most of my money and try to get a ride on the way down. Can the share be shorted?
0 Kudos