Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

boring share of note

Maddog
Regular Contributor
This one has not followed the market up in months drifts between 258 and 262 any other owners of this share around whats your strategy hold or dump??????
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
kwagga
Super Contributor
Maddag - Results out tomorrow. It will move tomorrow, guaranteed.RSI and MACD not looking too great right now, but who knows. The move could be up. Good time for a punt with a tight stoploss today for low a risk trade tomorrow. Tangible net asset value on this one 500c - impressive, but dept levels like most small miners out there is a problem.omo
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
guaranteed .. is that because youu have a crystal ball or ???
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Or if you flip that around and to kind of paraphrase Anton Rupert, and state that you have balls made of a stuff as hard as crystal...you get the drift.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Have you ever seen a junior miner share with 0% movement after results are published? No crystal needed for that. Just look at SNU chart and plot results dates and see what happened on day of publish and days after publish. Definitely more movement that usual - spec short term punt I'm looking for, nothing major.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
results out and do not look too bad for a small mining share lets see what happens today and monday.........man i could do with some positive momement on this share
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Results look good. Definate turnaround. Profit up 115%, debt levels down considerably. Tangible NAV 435. Share beginning to look cheap.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- No div. announcement - how much longer before resumption ?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Well, it's moving, just in the wrong direction.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The chart shows a rounding top (or inverse basin)has developed over the last couple of months.This is bearish.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The results are pretty good, I will say - and there is still the prospect of an R88m cash injection, assuming the former director being sued has not blown it all on booze & wimmin. The real value in SNU lies in their coal mining assets - which have been factored into their NAV, I think. And this is the part that I am not too keen on, because I have long ago learnt not to trust early stage mines - because of the inevitable capital injections that will be required.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
249 today will see how things develop if no recovery this week i will dump the dog
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
I see they got the court ruling on the 88RM; but big sellers today. Took a small position last week, maybe add more.
0 Kudos