Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

bull trend is over! or is it really? does it really matter?

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an on that we agree .. what we disagree on (an it a small point) is will it be end of QE or will it be rising rates that ends the bear ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I do see your point as well, with the interest rates....I just keep thinking though if you add the probabilities of other factors (both technical and fundamental) eg fundamental being the possibility of entering a recession, technicals of margin debt at ATH and decreasing since April (last happened in 2007)....probabilities are not pointing to good times ahead. omo
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, another green open.....daily highs stacking up just below 45250 on ALSI.....getting to 45250 will see target of 45400.... Simon also taking profit around there on LAZY ALSI....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
selling a third on contracts at 45,352 for 1,500/pts/ctx .. trade opened on 23 April
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Almost there! High of 45317 this am......
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
first third gone, now for next third on offer at 46,852 .. final third out on stop only
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I Exiting on stops only....just over 3000 points per contract on Daily and Weekly
0 Kudos