Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

buy , hold or sell

Not applicable
Hi Guys what would be your call on his one- i see it made its all time high today also, where do you think it would be heading? R30,R25 or even maybe R40 by the end of the year? Your thoughts Thank you kindly
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
watch the gold price, it will have an exponential effect on their earnings (assuming they can, for once in their lives, maintain their operational efficiency).
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
mmm, left or right brain?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no brain at all - pure TA, without the &
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this is the view from someone on Sharenets chat. My TP is R30 for the end of the year... then I'll reassess... Thats 40% odd from current levels. - Dividend yield too good at 5% - plus inclusion of recent Wits Gold and Cooke mine acquisitions will re-rate those earnings. They got these mines at a steal I think, but we'll wait and see. - Increases in mining reserves and life of mine to an average of 15 years should re-rate the whole share as its been seen as a short life share. - High cash generation to be used to pay off debt (which will increase equity value).. - All in cost of mining continue to decrease. Its the best gold stock play, period!
0 Kudos