Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

cae

Not applicable
sens out this aftn. bad news the way i see it
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
topgun
Super Contributor
why - this has no impact whatsoever on underlying value. CAE is merely offering its own shares to buy Sancino interests which will be housed in itself instead of DYM.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
why do you see it as bad news?
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
I agree - no bad news here. CAE keep there shares in money-spinner GPI and look for further growth and aquisition. Besides CET is one of those co that you should take a 1 to 3 year view on...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think this can be a good thing - supply and demand, the less shares that's on the table the better for the price.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And the less liquid your investment (in a small cap nogal) ...
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
So what does this mean , Good or Bad?
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
The fundamentals of the company don't change. If anything, it allows Rai to concentrate now on making more acquisitions in the gaming industry instead of running after something that had a less than 50% chance of happening. I think it's a good thing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gaming assets are usually very tightly held, Cae runs the risk of spending all of its resources to acquire gaming assets only, whereas there are other deals that yield better returns, which may be prove negative in the long term.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bru ,I really hope u don't hold any CAE shares because its dangerous to make a play for some negative sentiment if cant short the Pj's of the back of that one.REMEMBER - if you look at the TOP40 and the jse we need all the positive sentiment we can get ,otherwise there will be blood in streets.Fundementals is worth peanuts at this stage (my view)
0 Kudos