Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

can this follow PIK

Not applicable
If Pick and Pay can do 15% in 2 days with a 40times PE and reporting negative sales growth - what will Clicks do - with positive sales, increasing margin and a 19 times PE? I am in at 5840.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Yeah worth a go. In at 58.
0 Kudos
mullet_fish
Regular Contributor
Clicks results "OK" - the difference is in PnP you can see tangible improvements at the store (consumer) level which will hopefully show through in much better results next year. Clicks is sadly losing its trading ability and these new stores are "dogs" with low sales. Their pharmacy set-up is also sub-par (especially next to Dischem). Clicks have also "screwed" the branded supplier guys (Unilever,P&G,etc) over the years with their nasty "rip-offs" that they are now pushing their brands harder with the likes of Shoprite. They also sense more opportunity with Dischem to really move volume. Anyway - hopefully Clicks does not become like the PnP a few years ago......big and lazy!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice one so far Skaap !!!! We are over 60.. If we get to 65 tomorrow then I am so out.. Drinks on me tomorrow ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What a excellent day... 50% up on 1 CFD in less then a day. That is good Moola!! Good research and thanks for posting this one Skaap :)
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Well done Skaap. You have had 2 good calls of late... PIK and CLS .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skaap... u tjop!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hey - I will lay claim to perigrine, PSG, SOL, SHF, MTA, OMN, GND and BAT as well -:) But calls come and go - my Pioneer foods trade is not taking off yet. As for Clicks - if the price action pattern holds - we will see another 5% or 6% rise tomorrow. Personally though - I am not interested in anything less than 20% gains (30% is my usual target).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice one. So you going to look at getting out in the morning at 63 or 64? Do you not think... looking at the charts and resistances (and also PIK'S case it went up to the 1 year highs also) this could then maybe test the 68 highs tomorrow or on Monday?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos