Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

can we all se what is about to happen?

Not applicable
being set up for a serious short squeeze methinks....
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
dont know what u guys think but something tellss me there is still a very cruel short squeeze being set up here....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya! its not a convincing break below 23000 And we have another kangaroo on the ftse.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
It would be an pleasant way to end the week for us longs. All eyes on the bail-out details.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
No volume carry through. these big round numbers are always ambush zones for the big boys
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we could also be plunging into a gap created on the morning of the 19 th....which could take us down to 22500....so I would be sure to wait for confirmation before doing anything
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I have long set at 23230, are you considering a short into the gap(19th)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Its going to be all about the GDP numbers..also this week end the bail out package will be announced so no shorts this weekend for me.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If I am thinking the same as CVV's butt then It means I am not thinking.. will just follow system.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Yip! week ends are the time of the big news events these days..the market is however not refecting any of this sentiment yet so, as the saying goes...when everybody is thinking the same nobody is thinking.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What you recon Chartist fake down, go up?
0 Kudos