Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

cape town input greatly appreciated

john_1
Super Contributor
bugger my agent has messed up the price I said 89 million not 98, oh well!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ahh well....now that sounds more reasonable....let me sleep on it!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just got feedback from my wife whilist on her cape town house hunting daytrip. 11 of the 12 houses shortlisted are already gone.....what the hell is happenning there?? She says that rentals are literally double what one would pay in Gauteng. Irony is that I'll have to rent out my house for half what I'll pay in Cape Town...and for half the house at that. Whatever u locals r smoking down there......I WANT SOME!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Your first mistake, you mentioned you from Gauteng (in the agents mind thats BIG MONEY). All you will be shown is the expensive stuff cause you can "afford it" being from JHB....... Eish
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bwahaha...couldn't be further from the truth. Thanks 4 the heads up thu'....never really thought about that one...hmmm...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Now you know why we leave work early...we feel that if we have to pay double the price of that of Jhb (who get paid higher saleries) we deserve to at least spend some time in our homes.
0 Kudos