Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

cfr -buying opportunity

stefanb
Contributor
Want to enter a short term long at 6800. What is your view on this? Thanks
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Russ
Super Contributor
My feeling is that it might bounce back towards 70 and then fall again,possibly heavily.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Sol is looking good in my view.
0 Kudos
stefanb
Contributor
Thanks Russ. At what price will this be a good buy? Will their next set of results be satisfying?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
its now at R68. you need to put your order in otherwise you will regret when it gets to R100, lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Stefan, the question I have to ask you - is what would you have done if 2 forum members said buy and 2 said sell? How would you have managed your trade then? You cannot create a strategy based on the opinion of forum members, you have to have your own set of rules and you have to learn to stick to them. Otherwise you are lining yourself up for failure here IMO
0 Kudos
stefanb
Contributor
Hi Skaaptjop. I have a strategy and I will always try to stick to it. I am quite new to this, so it’s just nice to know if someone shares the same opinion. Thanks for your response, any opinions welcome as I see everything as a learning opportunity.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I don't know how low it will go,stefan, but looking at the chart,maybe R62,with bounces along the way.It is in a little downtrend at the moment so don't try to pick the bottom.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
stefanb
Contributor
Hi Sponono. Yes quite happy!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
from now onwards you ask for opinions but you make up your own mind.It also helps to watch them together http://www.investing.com/equities/richemont. There's an artitle called "the seven habits of a successful trader" I can email it to you if you like
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Sponono. Please email me a copy on [email protected]
0 Kudos
stefanb
Contributor
Sponono, agree 100% Will appreciate it if you an send the article. [email protected] Thanks
0 Kudos