Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

channel breakout

Not applicable
Implats has broken out of its rectangular pattern, and IMO this is quite a high probability trade. It received a rerating yesterday, and platinum is still on the up. AMS still looking like the stronger of the two, but I recon IMP could catch up now
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Alibaba
Contributor
That and maybe the glimmer of hope from Zim's first positive budget speech in many years. I've been sitting for a while on this one. Any near term target price?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I buy this share every year usually in instalments and warrants,but just not now as i expect AMS to fly at this time as it is coming up to its final which can now be expected to be much higher than we thought a few month ago.Of course Anglo is likely to re-finance it ,but the platinum price is making such a remarkable recovery,that they are not even likely to falter.Yes IMP will move up but i feel AMS will move faster so i am concentrating all my platinum main interests there .OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
with you on this one Barry - my sentiments exactly.
0 Kudos
Jughead
Contributor
Goldman gave it a R210. Is there a chanch of this happening?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If one looks back at Standard bank - GOOD BUY signals, IMP close above 177 was a good buy, I am going long but not sure if it will go above 200. IMP has been lagging for a while now..lets wait and see
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well it is really holding up well at the moment, looking pretty strong, despite pullbacks on the JSE - to me that is usually a good sign
0 Kudos