Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

chartist now stalking

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
me on twitter .. his latest missive ..
@SimonPB Great time to short!.... Short at the close 30460
an now I off to the bush with a case of wine and my kindle ..
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Ooh Ooh! Scary....
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Thats how you know today is gonna be a huge long day today
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Nothing but a sign of your fame Simon.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you gave him a complex Simon, and three times at that
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and 30460 is exactly at 50% retrace...but confirmation will be lower down
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gotta ask the question why? Was his ego so dented by the comments levelled? Why does he keep on having to come back and back again under different aliases and on different forums? He used to be a great trader - if he still has success, why should he care about the opinions of those he consideres inferior?
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
rams het jou baas al vandag vir jou , jou daaglikse pk gegee??
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
skaap, he does not care about peoples opinions, his ego is not dented by forumites comments...except for the opinions and comments of Simon...remember VIX and BHP...and now he is stalking Simon...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ja fusion4562, your posts always read like you missing all your brain cells...hint, go submerge your head in a bowl of water...if the water disappears...then it filled up the hole where there should have been a brain!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, narcissism combined with obsessive jealousy - it was that way a few years ago before his 1st banning and more obvious this time, due I think to being caught on the back-foot when Simon put up a bit of an unexpected fight this time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I see BIL warrant at 31c as per Chartist's call...thats a 40% return!! Simon how is that long working out for you?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i think he outdid himself this time...he came back as Bogie, Riaan and Lintan(with some fusion24621) all at once...all likeminded?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well maybe not fusion24561 - he got no mind
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
rams eks dalk dom , maar ek antwoord darem nie n foon vir n lewe nie. hahaha arm p**s
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
oh good, you seem to have processed that a bit faster than usual..normally it takes you a week...maybe the water helped?...try ice next time, will last longer.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah so you do care :) the Topi trade doing excellent thanks ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, what was your entry level?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist says hes glad you have finally seen the light....when do you exit your long? Cant say he didnt warn you..
0 Kudos