Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

code for buying the topi?

asylum
Super Contributor
Whats the code to buy the top 40, thanks
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
stx40 for the ETF .. or TOP is searching for warrants or instalments ..
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
thanks Simon, they should redirect you this when viewing tradeable indexes, but it does not
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Asylum Going long or short? Whats your target?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
long 1st target 21765 second 24200.
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Simon, apologies. KOW's are still confusing me, the higher the risk the higher the reward - right? Therefore if the TOP 40 is trading smack bang half way between the strikes, the warrants should move cent for cent (inline with the index). If however it (TOP 40) is much closer to one or the other strike, the volatility on the KOW close to the barrier should be much more volatile - right? Accordingly you got a VIX variable added to the greeks - right or wrong? There must be some mathematical formaula to calculate the value, surely? Can't you guys do an online educational on these things (like you did when you launched instalments), as they are attractive to trade for okes like me, however without a matrix, you have no idea where you going. The disconnect between the hedge and the barrier is the cause for there to be no matrix I find even more difficult to understand. Please help!
0 Kudos