Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

dark days

SIMBA
Super Contributor
This is a warning to trade carefully over the next 15 days. Yesterday at 11.30 am there was an erie calm over jhb, the skys went dark and most of the birds stopped singing.I personaly felt very nausious and felt the onset of a panic attack. The cause of this calamity was my mother inlaw landing at jan smutts, I grew my beard two weeks ago but she still insisted on kissing me on arrival, when i arrived at our Morningside appartment the mice had come out of hidding and thrown them selfs onto the traps, dont say i did not warn you all.............
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
zindc3
Contributor
lol sounds like fun times.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Did the MIL cook dinner ?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simba, mother-in law are special species. They remind me of auditors that come to inspect your state of affair in an attempt to produce an auditor report to your wife. If Senior management (your wife) is not happy then my friend , you are in the dog box.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
LOL! Good one SIMBA.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm like my wife's mother-in-law MUCH more than my OWN mother-in-law
0 Kudos
Not applicable
;-) Mommys child then I see...
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Describe mixed emotions????? Your MIL driving over a cliff in your new Merc!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nothing mixed I can insure the merc.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I can really feel your pain..my MIL has been staying with us for 4 weeks already. She is much more resilent to rat poison than I thought but you learn somthing new each day.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Quinlan, ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm. I gotta step MIL staying. She's been fantastic helping to look after 3 week old kid. Still, it has only been 24 hrs.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
preston...we have forum names so that or creditors don't know were to find us..do me a favour and refain from using my surname thank you. I have enemies too..the okes who's girlfreinds I shagged in the 90's so please.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Wonder if you will say the same after 24 months?? lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
okay, but for the sake of simplicity can i call you "John Q".
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How can adding to my forum name be simplification. ... just john is fine..I promise I will know who you are talking to.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If OST is a creditor you lost, they have all the dirt and more than you want them to have ;-).... how many okes you did in back then on this forum, and if they making money they likey have a string of babes left behind so those old days are forgotten... maybe you did them a favour to show the girl was a cheater so not worth keeping.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
just Preston's girls
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
John is a stud muffin. Even the guru(Chartist) wishes that John was his pool boy.
0 Kudos