Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

deja Vu ?

Not applicable
ASA and SBK are on Point and Figure SELL signals since 5Mar2007 ; for the first time since the bottom of June-July2006.Q1 ends 31Mar.. April could be interesting....rkdighd%^^&nrgel.....heh-.
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
USA Yield-curve Inversion now at 6 mths and at the exact place where the market topped in 2000.....dfg^%^52....beep! RECESSION IS HERE.....And the world is now one big I.O.U. DotCom.###Update23mar2007: 44 USA Mortgage-lenders Kaput since late 2006.2million Homeowners at risk of default.( and have we noticed how much GLOBAL coverage this Zim-fiasco is getting ?).Perceptions can be Killers and Hedge-Fund Black Boxes can trigger SELLS quickly.Frankly( and yes, I know, zarp = PermaBear.)IRAN is going to get the Big Whack soon..www.globalresearch.ca for details=OIL-price explosion not far away.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Z-man. Checked out a couple of sites on Google.Scary to say the least!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Hi Zarp,once before u were correct an a share forecast before u were bullied out of the forum!.Seems the trouble might be on warrants as they don't change direction that quickly!Glad to have u back as there are many different methods of achieving ones goals.The more the merrier.I just hate these know alls that think the only method is their particular trading stratergy is the only one that EVERYBODY must use!I use a little bit of all and then my common sense and long trading experience.Your tip on oil led me to do some research and agree that oil is likely to be the next advance.MEthinks BIL and SOL could thrive in the coming weeks.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
I've changed my mind twelve times and now itseems to be working
0 Kudos
Not applicable
barry : Nice to hear from you.In 2006 I had a Trading strategy of the 60-day window on warrants for Entry and Exit.It worked well for 21 warrants, but I lost my way somewhat in Aug2006.( and I'm the first to admit, that I was getting somewhat ahead of myself,with the concomitant backlash.)The vitriol was quite amazing to behold..heh-heh. But I've taken my lumps and Trade far less now.Most of the money in unhedged Gold-shares.GFI, my favourite.###..I only play Warrants on turning-points now.Non-biased Point and Figure Charts have made it 90% simpler to gauge the next trade.eg: SOL.( the 2 Weekly Candles i.e. spinning Bottoms co-incided with long-term Point and Figure support.And on www.stockcharts, if you click on SSL Point and Figure, you will find a lovely 'text' version that gives you 60-min P&F charts.Lovely anticipative qualities.Do take a look when you have some time.And keep those Property posts coming.Always a good read..Adios.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Georgem : the countdown has begun...and yes,it seems surreal when one views the Armada off the Lebanese coast and in the Persian Gulf.World War 3 in the next 12 months ? ... and the Zim-thing now spiralling out of control.Kruger Rands,dude.As many as you can afford.TAKE DELIVERY....When the world goes mad.Gold coins are all that's left as final insurance and a store of value.The Rand melt-down since April2006,corroborates...all the best.
0 Kudos
Henni
Contributor
I'm rather dissapointed that we do not have warrants with a 5 year span. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20070323&articleId=5166 "We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran.." Video Interview with General Wesley Clark
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hennie : cheers for that.Are you looking at the nice distribution channel on the banks ? SBKDBV .I started buying in small lots(10 000 at a time,whenever she taps that resistance line.Strike is gettable.
0 Kudos
Henni
Contributor
Zarp - there's a hennie and Henni - not to be confused! Me around from the Zarpian era and your alien abduction - sad times, missed your midnight ramblings. Must say, with 2nd daugther 6 days old, will most prolly see a lot of me here at the wee hours of the night.
0 Kudos
Henni
Contributor
Offer and bid does not seem too "lekker" on this SBKDBV of yours Zarp.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie : My congrats.Is she a PUT-ster ? If she winks.,that's yes.PS: I'll try to limit the ramblings somewhat in 2007.Happy Trails,dude.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie : I agree on the Bid/Offer.However, I place any/all my orders OVERNIGHT, based on the warrant calculator.(bit of a guess, I know.)If I get it, I get it.If not,so be it.... I do not chase during market hours when emotions take over.I'm doing the same with TOPABX. Mostly in Cash at the moment, on the Warrants account.Q1 ends this week and I'm hoping for some nice entries to Short and Put.
0 Kudos
Henni
Contributor
Yeeesays look at the sell/buy on SBKDBV on the 8th March - 458/warrant. Someone is still in a bad state after this $cr3w. Hell, sad it was'nt me selling.
0 Kudos
Henni
Contributor
After my TKG fiasco, made the decision not to do any PUT ever (although TKG was on a long - long story) so I have not done PUT's to date - but then again, who knows what tomorrow will bring.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Henni: 8Mar...I see what you mean.It must be a mistake...surely.Or someone's in Prozac Heaven right now...##.Ons praat weer,ou swaer....Tot tyd en wyl.( My 7 kinders(katjies) soek alweer kos.)
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Henni: Congrats on the birth of your daughter hombré....cherish her with all your heart....hell on wheels when they hit the teens, but what fun!...hope the your wife is doing well. Adios.
0 Kudos