Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

direction of exxaro

Not applicable
what do hennie and the other TA traders think about exxaros short term move?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
GC, what are your views on EXX? Maybe if we start encouraging people to post what they see we can respond & maybe learn.... What does your TA say to you about it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can you please tell me what does TA stand for.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Hey Valmak alzheimers kicked in or what?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think so, help me out I am battling with my brain cells, seems very few left.Please tell me what is TA beffore I make my own assumptions.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Val, use the search tool google and lookup "stockmarket TA" and tell us what you find...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I got it as long above 80 MO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ah! Technical Analysis (TA),I see now
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Tecnical Analysis ...thought you weren,t being serious. I would suggest you attnd the OST courses as soon as you can.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Technical analysis is a basic technique used to analyze securities in the stock market. It is a mathematical approach to predict stock price movements based on historical price and volume data. Usually stock charts are combined with the analytical data to interpret technical indicators in a graphical format....Now I am informed and healed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Really, I think that I need these courses. But I have never been to such serious courses and I have always been scared to book for these courses on OST. Have you attended any in Johannesburg and which side of joburg were they offered? I am seriuos
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Start with the basic courses introduction to investing etc.. They are very very useful to a beginner and hey help you understand alot of what is expected from you to make succesful trades. They3just off Houghton in Glenhove drive usually and mostly Saturday mornings. Check the Help & education side for details.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank you very much, I am on school holidays now and I will attend as many as I can now and attend Saturdays during schooling periods. I hope to see some of you guys there especially to the TA courses. Thanx
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
There isn't anything happening in Jhb in the holiday period according to Upcoming courses/presentations table on the home page. I was really keen to try attend some of these as well during my holiday period :/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eish! I did ,not see that. Are you a student also Marco? If so, where, which year and course. Do you have any investments notes?
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Yeh i'm a student doing my honours in accounting :) What notes you speaking about?
0 Kudos