Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

do the people at SOST ever read the international press?

partridge
Super Contributor
Pallinghurst's Faberge has come up with a brilliant marketing plan to create a treasure hunt for Easter Eggs - from Lent to Easter - which will focus on "hidden London eggs - and create a charitable outcome and market awareness for the product. Source FT 4/2/2012. Surprise - no mention in the information on this site..... But I should ask - why am I not surprised?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Zuess
Occasional Contributor
You know I have to agree with you, I have just received a reply to a query that I had with OST,The reply took two and a half working days, it was unsigned and is downright condescending. Am I being over-sensitive, or have others had similar experiences?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
part, apart from you not sur who actually cares about this stock ..
0 Kudos
knopkop
Contributor
Hi Zues You are lucky.....u got a reply!!!!!! My misfortune,perhaps,after two separate issues....and politely told...and not a murmer. These guys, now that there share price has moved a bit, are to busy to attend to the small guys! Jangat
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Whats care "got to do with it?" Seriously: the question (need I really say this?)was being asked / raised in a wider context - namely -can we rely on the coverage of SOST when it comes to any stock with an international business? (or will we have to scan foreign press continually in order to pick up this sort of thing?) I could ask the same questions regarding coverage of SOST and Richmont. Even a source reference would be good - for those of us who speak other languages - no problem.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
is that what you thinks you're broker is meant to be doing ?? trolling the web looking for mentions of every listed stock and all their components ?? you heard of google alerts ??
0 Kudos