Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

done the retracement .....technically interesting

Not applicable
MSM had done perfect 61.8% retracement from its highs and is trying to go higher.....we have seen some tentative moves and I see the price action testing the waters for rally...if we take out 71.50 on the close and on good volume we could have a rally to 8480 on our hands....msm is a classic case of a counter being discounted as part of a subindex
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Chartist Being the Gap trader. Please explain the Gap principals applicable to this share this morning.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
runaway gap....very bullish....thats all
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Can one calculate any specific ranges from the gap that formed. Or is the Gap just like a momentum indicator up or down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nah...dont complicate things too much...
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Also buying SHF.What's your take on this one Chartist?
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
chartist, i'm pretty new to the stock exchange, but it seems you are running for the next warren buffet
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
closed at 71.50 on the dot....a convincing close above would have been better....
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
It's amazing how investors are writing off retailers-WHL,MSM etc.God I love these times.
0 Kudos