Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

doomsday 21 December 2012

qwest
Frequent Contributor
I was informed to Google 21December. Because that will be the end of the world as weknow it.It's all about famine,senseless killing of enocent people,decease from meleniuns gone by until present dat aides.They even had old Nostradamus and Einstein saying there bit.It is really frightening(dit maak you bang and give you the trotts)------Then I sat thought and this is about the fifteenth time Iread or heard about the world comming to an end.----I believe in the Allmighty and I'm not a weirdo in this respect,in the bible(KJV) is written that not even an Angel in heaven will know before the time when the world will come to an end.---Now my way of looking at that lot of waffle is:The Americans,their Presidents and their people are the cause of the financial chaos the worldis in now,and we followed the leaders (the housing bubble was invented by thme more than 10 years ago) The powers that be wants to implant fear into the masses with the idea for the world to start spnding more, therefore if there's nothing on22 December 2012, why invest and save for the future so withdraw and spend it noe.Inadvertantly America could get up out of the mud they andthe world sre in now.
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
oh well ini die bybel staan dat niemand weet wanneer HY kom nie. jys meer as welkom om op te hou trade maar moenie die 22ste Des jou oe oop maak en sien dat die son skyn nie.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The root of all evil? : Suspension of disbelief...
0 Kudos
samoa
Super Contributor
As selfs die Engele nie sal weet nie..., hoe weet Google?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Geez. Shouldn't banks have to do some kind of intellectual FICA before they open accounts for clients? A rorscah blot or something?
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
I think this is the same situation as all those tone deaf hopefulls on idols.They think they can sing,they truly believe they can but they are only there for our entertainment.Standard bank put qwest(think it should be quest after reading his post) there for our entertainment. OMO
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
The demise of a religion will be the end of the world for it. For the rest of us, the world will probably be a better place.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They'd end up with no clients...you have to be a little crazy to trade on-line in the first place J
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
qwest, moenie skaam wees om in afrikaans te skryf nie.
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
afrikaners is plesierig,dit kan julle glo.Hulle hou van partykies en dan maak hulle so...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
baie goeie poging; ek is trots op jou!
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
if everyone's so good at predicting the end of the world, then why didn't they predict to sell before the market went bearish....lol
0 Kudos
qwest
Frequent Contributor
Most of you guys did not read my full posting,from "Now my way of looking at that lot of waffle is" and amongst others I refer to the YANKS who started it all.I really appreciate your comments.
0 Kudos