Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

dunno whats up...

Not applicable
the b plug says go long?
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Electrox
Super Contributor
wat does the b plug represent? lol. eriously though
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lets just say its an indicator that looks at internals...
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
I,m long already with tight stop. Seems we have the same plug.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
what was yur trigger to go long? bolies still in trading range with the price.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
venice if u have the same one as I do u will have watertight stops...
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Tight like a whales butt,
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
By the way Electrolux its just a probability play, and I like the bottoming type pattern, I'm long at 16900 with a 50 point stop. There is no obvious direction, indicators are oversold, Dow on support I think there is a upside bias so I'm prepared to risk 50 point if I,m wrong. Its only money.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
I c venice. thx for your response. still lerning the game. what do you mean of the bottoming pattern? All I see is a trading range from 16966 to 16883. in this range the did look like some type of inverse h&s that was potentially forming, but that has failed now.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Selling momentum has decreased with 16900 acting as support so I'm betting on a bounce (not a rally) off these levels. As I speak I have to say I'm beginning to lose faith but will be true to my stop. Just remember trading isn't predicting and being right all the time its about closing the bad trades early and letting the good ones run. No setups are 100% just a likelyhood but if you wait for confirmation all the time you will miss most of the moves. So I took the trade time will tell if not then on to the next one.
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Well I hope we dont get another setup like yesterday afternoon. tight trading range with momentum slowing then only to to do a fake sucker break up then closing at the lows and opening by gapping down tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
think we move up now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I hate these bears !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Electrocox...to answer your question honestly...it was just a gut feeling
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did you keep your long over night ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no against the rules...I have a medium term portfolio with a few longs
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
thats the single truth about trading it matters not if you are right..it only matters if you are profitable.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what your trite little aphorism does not embrace is just how delightful it is when u are right and profitable...
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
chartist where do u get your opening prices for the top40 futures, cause i wanna see if the gap play is on today?
0 Kudos