Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

earnings announcement

Not applicable
If EPS are up by 40% - that puts this in the forward PE range of around 13 times - a decent price, IMO. Not sure why EPS and HEPS should show such a disconnect - but even HEPS at 20% is pretty good. If the results are thanks to growth in the UK health market, that would be even better. I have taken a position - same strategy as per my BGA trade (although that is not working out, it seems)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Preston
Super Contributor
Not sure why EPS and HEPS should show such a disconnect? EPS include all items (Income/Expense that occurred during the year whlist Headline Earning strip out or take away all items that occurred "extraordinary"...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i didn't ask for a definition - I commented on why DSY would have such big exceptional items.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Technically I won't touch this share. omo
0 Kudos
DrBr
Occasional Contributor
Anybody else think that the back of the downward spiral might have been broken? Are we going sideways from here or recover a bit upwards again?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I would say the neckline is at about 7770, so we must see where it closes today.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I was short from 8550 but have now covered: last week's volumes were just too damn BIG
0 Kudos