Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

easy trader how much?

asylum
Super Contributor
how much will easy trader cost? im already a subsriber to price streamer will i have to subscribe again for easy trade or will the change over automatically subsribe you?
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you will have to subscribe new on 01 April .. cost will be whatever JSE charges us..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm also registered to Price streamer for the past 2 months now. Having no problem at all with it. I dont need all the fancy stuff - hope the difference is not going to be too different! But i quess majority rules.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm also registered to Price streamer for the past 2 months now. Having no problem at all with it. I dont need all the fancy stuff - hope the difference is not going to be too different! But i quess majority rules.Standardbank could rather bring out newer warrants. I wanted to go short on INP but timedecay is to heavy on it.
0 Kudos
moomoo
Contributor
Is the easy trader beta up and running?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Trial testing - from the 1st April you need to register for it.
0 Kudos
moomoo
Contributor
According to the email I recieved from OST. It was suppose to be available for testing yesterday already. I can access the application, however there are no prices available. "As a current user of Price Streamer, you will have access to use the beta release (test version) of Easy Trader from Monday the 15th March before the final version is made available from the 1st April 2010."
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you need to load a watchlist ..
0 Kudos
moomoo
Contributor
I've added my watchlist. However when you go to view selected watchlist, it opens up a blank ticker page. I now realised that you still need to go to equities in the dropdown list and add your share code in order to see the prices on the ticker page.
0 Kudos
moomoo
Contributor
Not too user friendly :( Too many seperate windows, ex. bid/offer prices, graphing all seperate windows for the same share. Graph sucks as well, no candle sticks?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now - whats the use
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats what imeant with fancy stuff
0 Kudos
ANDrea123
Occasional Contributor
What exactly is Easitrader,and is it better or worse than ShareMagic? How does it work, and how much does it cost?
0 Kudos
ANDrea123
Occasional Contributor
What exactly is Easitrader,and is it better or worse than ShareMagic? How does it work, and how much does it cost?
0 Kudos
ANDrea123
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
don't know - they must load a crash course maybe well understand
0 Kudos