Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

easytrader

pierren
Occasional Contributor
After 5 years of long term trading I decided to trade on a short term basis -anything from minutes to 5 days --and subscribed to easytrader --the platform has so many faults that it is dangerous to try to trade on it -has anybody else had problems with easeytrader and could hopefully recommend a better platform- I telephoned the call center and after the call center person tried to use easytrader and discovered the faults for himself, I was told that the platform was "a work in progress ". -Why should I pay for a "work in progress" by way of monthly payments to Standard Bank and loss of trades which I could have made on a platform that actually worked .---I will be more than happy to outline exactly what problems I encountered if anybody else has problems with the platform and perhaps we can get Std Bank to do something about it. Pierre
0 Kudos