Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

exarro-tom 68

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
you oaks must check your spelling us oaks on the beach always use the correct english it took me along time to know what you discussing cheers ( Like what is omo or lol ) checked out all the oxford nothing
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
in this country it's 'okes' btw. . . . an 'oak' is a big brown thing with leaves on it.
0 Kudos
Guardian
Contributor
Howzit SR, OMO = washing powder (Only my Opinion)and lol, is chatroom talk for laugh out loud...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lets get back to business. can anyone comment on what is going on. i was expecting this share to be shining by now given all the positive findamentals
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Elliot wave abc. Will be getting in big time on signs of strength.
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
its going to hang around at this current price then blast off!!! I am going to buy more on this level
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
im climbing in EXX its good at these levels its a good company with good fundamentals, if idoes not rise in the short run it certianly will in the long term
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Youngster stay out of EXX..I can see more price decline. If you want to play this stock.Buy a "put warrant" OMEP
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
hey thankx preston what levels would you consider it a buy
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
I agree with Preston (why I dont know) but yes this share has a bit of declining to do before going up.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey youngster, when it comes to EXX, listen to TOM168's advice!!!
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Ahem...... Exx is up 3.8% at the moment. ????
0 Kudos