Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

excel export of watchlist

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey Blik did you get the procedure to do the export if not anybody interested I will post again
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Blik
Super Contributor
Howzit Surfrat - nope I didnt. Basically used a copy / paste function into Excel. It required a bit of cleaning though.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Hey Surf Rat - sorry I didnt see your earlier post - your method works just fine with no cleaning required. Many thanks
0 Kudos
zeeman
Occasional Contributor
PLEASE repost procedure
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Here goes bro you go onto the hedings and manouvre that mouse till it like makes a "I" then you highlight the whole watch list you right click that mouse bro and you gooi copy then you go to your excel A1 and you go edit paste special and you gooi text then you hit the data thing ( where you do a sort or a filter ) and you check for those two V things on top of each other then you will check a text to column thing you hit that button then a box pulls in and it has two round holes you click on the hole with delimited then you move forward to the next button now it will give a couple of square holes just to confuse you no worries you just look for the one next to space and you tick that will throw your list into seperate columns now you just hit finish and you got your watchlist now like group 5 you have to organise a little or aeci they also are spaced out so you have to bring them to planet with a drag to the left after you highlighted the row each month you can do a tab and check or you can pivot by inserting a column and throwing a date then do a pivot table cheers
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Here goes bro you go onto the headings and manouvre that mouse till it like makes a "I" then you highlight the whole watch list you right click that mouse bro and you gooi copy then you go to your excel A1 and you go edit paste special and you gooi text then you hit the data thing ( where you do a sort or a filter ) and you check for those two V things on top of each other then you will check a text to column thing you hit that button then a box pulls in and it has two round holes you click on the hole with delimited then you move forward to the next button now it will give a couple of square holes just to confuse you no worries you just look for the one next to space and you tick that will throw your list into seperate columns now you just hit finish and you got your watchlist now like group 5 you have to organise a little or aeci they also are spaced out so you have to bring them to planet with a drag to the left after you highlighted the row each month you can do a tab and check or you can pivot by inserting a column and throwing a date then do a pivot table cheers
0 Kudos