Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

exxaro at a bargain price

MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
exxaro seems oversold trading at a bargain price of R62.68 has the potential to go to R75 ,time to get in and make a killing
0 Kudos
24 REPLIES 24
jack12
Super Contributor
I agree am long and increasing by another 30% mon and tues
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Started buying friday
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Whats you target exit price. Or is it for the longer term. Seems to be channeling between the 60s and early 70s.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
1st 72.50 2nd 73.80
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
what indicators do u guyz use to determine if a share is worth buying to make a killing...what buys signals do url follow just out of curiosity
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Moving along nicely i see
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
yip she is following the charts nice and steady
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
what price would be good to get out here? making some good profits so far :)
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Just bought in ar 70.30 on ur hunch... hoping i am able to make a bit of a killing as well any other hunches for me to look at
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
planned 50% exit at 72 30% at 73 then should be top of bol at 74. Then ride the wave back down. But plans do change!! we are having a strong rally
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
thanks for the suggestion jack, sounds good.. I'm going to see what happens to the price tomorrow then prob set a stop loss and try see if i can gain a bit more before i sell
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
You are welcome, I see gold and plat are up overnight so should be a good day for ams ,imp, but am weary of fridays, seems to dip, so I might close of early and wait for next week
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Guys I would like to thank you for sharing your winning points. Its is appreciated..... look forward to more tips..
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
coal is in part,helping its price rise!
0 Kudos
akashmaha
Frequent Contributor
well done, good call. At what level should I fix my stop loss in order to gain more from the market. I have reached my profit target but greed is getting the better of me. Whenever I set my stop loss it triggers thus I do not reach my profit level. Plse advise
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
what i prefer to do is rather put on a trade alert that sms's you when the share reaches a certain price, then monitor it to see where its heading and sell after that. If u set stop losses u keep getting people trying to catch your stop losses and u lose out where in actual fact you shouldn't have.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look at the weekly chart, bollingers starting to move away, needs a high weekly close above the 20 ma and then we have a good chance of it moving up, volume also up .... Here is a chart, Tell me what you think ..... http://www.chartupload.com/viewer.php?file=nfgl1y982nxu09hgxuz.png
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I just picked up on this chat and see I am to late (IMO) for this one. If it touches the 75 odd as suggested what are the chances of it breaking through that?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
tween 75-78 is strong resistance after that sky is the limit, but it could become the proverbial apple
0 Kudos