Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

falling like a plane

stomps
Contributor
Pan has lost 12 cents this week on what reason will that be Were do u all think it will ga now will it recover again up to 103 sents?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
sponono
Super Contributor
12% correction from its high. You decide if this is excessive or not
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Save this post....I'll say it here and say now. This share will be in XS of R10 in the next 3 years. The most well run little company on the planet. If you believe gold will go higher in the future than this share is it....all surface mining with the lowest cost out there and a steady 100k ounces per year. DISCLOSURE. I own a ***** load bought in the 50's (cents). Tis my pension share. adios! BTW I do not subscribe to that moron Roffey!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I heard a lot of people talking like that about BFS when it was still at 190 cents. Scary staff.
0 Kudos
el_nino
Contributor
This share is going places. Most mainstream analysts have missed the boat on this one. have been lookind at their financials since april and they are steadily increasing production. i am in!!!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I did some research on this share. I was surprised at what I read. All possitive. I couldn't believe we have a penny share in the Gold sector that's doing so well. A few things strike me as very possitive - They make profit, they are unhedged, they have no debt, they have funds to pay for new projects. They bought Phoenix plat from Metorex for a laugh. They claim they will have output from this platinum venture by mid 2011. Cyril Rhamaphosa is their chairman and his company bought the PAN shareholding Metorex sold off to them. I like the looks of this company - They have everything going for them including one of the richest gold ore per ton mined in SA at their Baberton mine. There is really nothing not to like about this penny share. Moved from the Altx to the main board in 2009. I give it thumbs up for 2010.
0 Kudos