Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

feddie and fannie

john_1
Super Contributor
Paulson steps in and takes them out.... Oh to see the smile on Zarps face now as he tells the world I told you so.. The question is did the US market rally on friday because the boys on wall street can't keep a secret and we rally on monday based on this news or do we tank just for the fun of it?
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
that is most definitely the question John....however these major moves are generally planned to every minute detail....I'm sure they have the right spin ready for msm to tumble dry already. Markets hugely oversold so I am hoping for a short vicous bounce. But once the dryer stops, I suspect we going snorkelling soon. Banks IMHO are presenting a wonderful shorting opportunity...just hoping they go up that weee bit more b4 I buy me sum to keep going into October!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ANyone have any idea what effect this would have for the dollar. To do a save F&F all the fed does is print more dollars. Hence I think this should bring the dollars mighty rally to an abrupt end.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dinen, we are going to see a big gap up this morning with plenty of shorts scrambling to get out. Please don't go short until this gap closes. This could be enough to sustain a rally for some time, and if not the gap close will tell us that.
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
I Agree with John.....the shorts including myself must hold.....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
unless your stop is hit in which case you must exit.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I did not say hold your shorts, I said do not enter new shorts untill this mornings gap closes...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
for shares that is.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
This is going to be violent ... 8% down last week and people just itching to pick up bargains. Now what sounds like good news but is only plastering over the problem.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
read again dude...I'm long since fridays closing auction.....BUT itching to get short, but only when signals are there
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well done on the long. Sorry to here about your big loss last week though..Gold miners are dogs period... I was talking about that iching when I said don't go short.
0 Kudos