Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

for DF

Not applicable
Dude, site won't let me post on yor thread, so havta answer you direct, like. Anyways, Shf has boughts of exuberance before pullbacks - I'm thinking its closer to the top than the bottom right now. Resistance should kick in at 2180. I wouldna go chasing it right now (OMO etc, etc). Could find itself back at 2030, which would be a decent entry level. Or it could break its downtrend - a close above 2230 would do it for me.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DF
Contributor
Thanks, only doing paper trades till I get behind all the technical stuff..
0 Kudos
DF
Contributor
How do you determine the 2230 level? is it a technical level or is it just gut feel comfort zone above resistance?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dude, I don't have no gut, thank you very much. Pretty decent six-pack, you could bounce a brick orf it. So. But the level is on the level - on me chart. It might be out a few pfennig's but its close enough as I only use end of day numbers, not intraday.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Ja. You get these blokes who go to the beach with a taut six pack. Mostly alone. You often see them jogging in their Speedo - sis. Then you get the blokes who have a "coolerbag" - often they've had a nicer life. You know - 'n ordentlike afdak vir ou gereedskap and all that.
0 Kudos