Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

for FEK

Rams
Super Contributor
Re:AGL by Rams on 05 May 09:20 chart pattern similar to TOPI. Complex correction - double zigzag( now in wave a of Y). I will be looking to go long if there is support at around 308 level at 61.8% retracement which will complete the corrective pattern. If 308 does not hold then will short to around the 250 level...
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
sponono
Super Contributor
was interesting to watch the DOW do an intra-day falling wedge/flag. looks like the ALSI is doing the same thing today.
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Well support did hold of around R308, please elaborate on the wedge filling as I do not understand the technicals too well.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Some nice description of technicals at this website...herewith for wedges http://www.babypips.com/school/wedges.html
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Thanks, that was great I learnt alot in the last few minutes, so what is the upside target for alsi top 40 since uptrend might happen
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
wow, falling broke up at 27,550 and rallied nicely. Rams/SBK: this must be one of the 10-20% successful falling wedges
0 Kudos