Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

for Werner and Barry

SKALA
Super Contributor
Reason for GND is probably same reason you consider it; clear longer term prospects (more than 6 months for me), expanding in a number of areas and shipping demand is not going to drop soon. Ja, has dropped but I have no stoploss on it and weekly indicators are already in buy territory. Also holding installment at a loss, but will still hold for now. Sorry about late reply; I do not sit looking at the forum all day.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Thanks, currently i hold the long term shares on GND for more than 3 years already, and recently got some SSF's, which are also down at the moment, but could turn shortly. all the best for pick, i think it will do well for us in the coming years.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Skala,i also don't watch all the time.I 'll sell the installments ex-div as there is too much price decay due to interest charges.These days if i really fancy a share,i buy it direct to keep.Will consider this alternative as soon as trendline points upwards again.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ja, also changed strategy; define timeline more clear and not all trades should be for trading, if this makes sence. To hold for longer term (and some should be treated this way) buy shares. Thanks for all your inputs and advise.
0 Kudos