Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

forum posts

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Over the last couple of weeks a numbers of posts on this forum have stepped over the line of civility. While we encourage robust debate we will not accept; name calling, mud slinging, racism, sexism and the like. We're adults and we can debate the issues without stooping to these sorts of lows.

Any posts breaching the above will be deleted and repeat offenders will be permanently banned from the forum.
0 Kudos
39 REPLIES 39
topgun
Super Contributor
what happened to the 2008 stockpicker challenge thread posted by myself...last night it was right at the top??? please replace it as entries only close this Friday.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
still there, click on your name to find it.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
but why is it no longer displayed on the chat forum for additional entries??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry dude, I tried bringing it back to the top for you but just gets an error when trying to reply... guess you'll just have to post a new post telling people to click on your name to catch up on whats happening and reply the new post...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it drops down the list as new posts come in.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
err, but I repeat, as of last night it was at the top of the comments...not the bottom.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon. I agree with the comment. As adults , one needs to be sensitive to issues concerning Health issues e.g Aids. Secondly i have read the Standard Bank Social responsibility statement as contained in the Financial Statement. Standard Bank do not subscribe to racial and political debate and for us to use Standard Bank website to address these issues is not in line with Group Policy and could have negative reputational risk for Standard Bank.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
and lastly Simon.. Happy new year to you . Hope 2008 will be a super year to you. Hope the holidays went well.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Presto, i also believe the bank should listen to the needs of the forumites, if we want changes then they can come to the party and we all win. Lets all be winners in the year 2008. A simple attachable avatar is all i ask, 80kb, no more.
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
And no politics either please !!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I second that.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
well if our fragil democracy should go the way of kenya, you may need a mix of it here.imo
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD..My view of discussing Politics on this website. 1. It distract others from share trading. 2. If i were in the position to do something about Zuma election , then it is worth the discussion, time and energy but the reality is that the power is not in our hands. So why worry over something that you cannot control, rather focus all those energy into making money so if the Sh*t hit the fan, you will then have sufficient money to plan your next view.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
hey, i see that naughty old JZ got himself a new babe for xmas, wonder when hes bring out the zulu hand book on HOW TO PULL A BRIDE IN 5 DAYS,lol roflmao baby
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is she aware of his possible health status?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
tell you what mate, the shot i saw of her he better behave, shes got forearms to make most WWF blokes look poncy,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD do you also enjoy the WWF. FAvourite Lady ..Torrie Wilson All time Favourite Male Wrestle ...Ultimate Warrior All time favourite Match ....Goldberg Vs the Rock Everytime the WWE visited JHB..I bought front row seat.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
UNDERTAKER,makes my pet python scared,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I guess your pet python believes in life after death..(LOL)
0 Kudos