Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

free money?

orange68
Super Contributor
got trading midday and still made some money had i traded on instinct id be negative today haha
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well done then...even if you got in or got back in around 37300, would still be good...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
just curious ... 1 min charts can be quite misleading and insanely fast, what do you guys use it for? early entries and exits perhaps? or just general idea? i find 5 and 15min to be ideal with my system.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
brokers like 1 minute charts...makes them rich. i tried all time frames...15 minute ideal for intraday
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
brokers like 1 minute charts...makes them rich. i tried all time frames...15 minute ideal for intraday
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and 15 min was Simons time frame also..so he had time for a cup of coffee...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
15 is what i trade with 5 is what i look at to see more or less.... was just about to say 1 min is a great charity option, even 5 to trade with seems risky
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
37600...Thank you Mr Maker.!One contract still on ...lets see if the market can take me out...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, time to exit...thanks guys
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, time to exit...thanks guys
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
well done rams tomorrow is another lazy day
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
feeling lucky today
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
decision time around 37500
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
we came off 37441 and now above 37500...long confirmation will be above 36600
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
Sticky around 37600......
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
37200 calling again???
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
We stuck in this band between 500 and 600...
0 Kudos
orange68
Super Contributor
i think the markets telling us its given us enough quick money...chill for a bit. sidewards pretty much the whole day only means one thing.. sooner or later we in 4 another big pay day.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Agree, hopefully payday when US opens
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
You can read nothing from flat chart like today....the skill is trying to stay in and not being shaken out by the range....Simon used to say, don't trade, just walk away...go fishing. The Holy Grail in trading will be acquiring that skill.....
0 Kudos