Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

future Growth and customer base

genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Seems that if Absa and Standard Bank will lose a few 1000 customers with the announcement of Solidarity, it would seems that First Rand will be a good investment...:)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
bangbul
Regular Contributor
Maybe they are more after the bussiness of growing black middle class than that of solidarity?
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Doing the day dreaming thing...if FSR jumps to 40 or 60 rand within a year...after getting the additional 100 000 customers...I would not complain. It does intrigue me that for the last few days FSR did grow over 3%, keeping in mind that the previous two years there was always a very nice jump in the share price.
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
I'm just loving the jump in FSR now...was a week in Skeleton Coast, what a nice profit to come back to...:)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lets be wild ands say FSR picks up 100,000 new customers and each customers earns them a clear R1,000 per year (highly unlikely but the math is easier) .. They make a net R100m extra per year .. how much did they make last year ?? is an extra R100m of any significance ??
0 Kudos