Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

garth mckenzie

Preston
Super Contributor
garth mckenzie, will be smiling today for being stopped out from SBK.
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Huh ??? The Stoploss is @ 112.50. The price never came close?????
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I guess he must then take profit. Check Sens of J Maree resignation. This share is going to get hammered.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
will never understand the purile nature of OST traders who feel the need to gloat or laugh at the outcome of single trades
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Not sure what you mean?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
going to be hammered?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Maree leaving has been a long time coming (surprise was 2 CEOs), and stock +1.2%
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, change of leadership?, different stratgies? Results are average at best. Does the current share reflect the fundamental change in SBK? My opinion: NO
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, change of leadership?, different stratgies? Results are average at best. Does the current share price reflect the fundamental change in SBK? My opinion: NO
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon, change of leadership?, different stratgies? Results are average at best. Does the current share price reflect the fundamental change in SBK? My opinion: NO
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Low of today is 116.Surely if market did not like it would of already acted.Jacko Maree was a failthful servant(anybody top40 ceo better than ramos) but SBK has underperformed FSR.So in my view (always say could be wrong) not a huge fundamental shift for SBK
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Low of today is 116.Surely if market did not like it would of already acted.Jacko Maree was a failthful servant(anybody top40 ceo better than ramos) but SBK has underperformed FSR.So in my view (always say could be wrong) not a huge fundamental shift for SBK
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
new leaders but new strategy ?? they been on new start since crisis an I don;t expect any change - focus on Africa rather then EMs
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
surfer, SBK has lost their faithful leader. SBK results underperformed FSR. Traders can keep SBK share price at artifical high level but wait for the "KABOOM"
0 Kudos
FEK
Super Contributor
What was the dividend declared ?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
The "KABOOM" will be much like the "KABOOM" when Nallie Bosman of ABSA made room for Steve Booysen. The "KABOOM" was nothing more than a fart in ABSA towers. These guys are surrounded by very, very capable management teams. A CEO doesn't make a company.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
matters not whether the leader is gone but whether they have a succession plan in place. Ben and Sim have been shadowing him for sometime now and they are ready to take over from him. If anything this is good news for SBK because there is certainty on the CEO role going forward. Your gloomy outlook suggests you expected him to stay forever which can never be the case. CEOs come and go all the time and companies continue to implemente their strategies afterwards
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
He means you have a purile nature?
0 Kudos