Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

gfiabi looking cheap

masterblaster
Contributor
bought warrants at 27c. goldfields share price looks cheap. this warrant will continue to approx june 2007. anybody else in?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
kwagga
Super Contributor
I'd go short or stay in cash on this one. Simply NO reason to go long right now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
got that right GFI and HAR in a very sideways trend. and the decay will kill u like its killing me
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I gotta agree with Kwagga on this one. Sometimes its better to sit on your hands and do nothing, than jump into a trade only to watch time-decay eat at it like a $5 hooker going through your wallet. No offence to $'s or hookers.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rather go long Sasol...Shaping up nicely! OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Too soon to call a long just yet. Dont be tempted to get into todays only bargain, only to be out of cash for tomorrows 5.
0 Kudos
DF
Contributor
HAR is not in a sideway trend anymore!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wait for tommorow then youll see its been like this since the new years, go long when it gets through resistance at 9800
0 Kudos
DF
Contributor
Do you mean a closing price above 9800 or just break 9800? Sorry, but is resistance the last high closing price?
0 Kudos