Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

giant megaphone topping pattern

org
Super Contributor
the coming market collapse will be so sweet as i will be in puts only...
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you got a date for this collapse for us?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Yes between now and 2020 that should cover it. LOL
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
org, YOU ARE SO BORING. You've said the same junk in about 3 different threads now. If you are really convinced that >>this<< is the market top then shut up and trade your position and stop filling the forum with your arstrology nonsense.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
org..##...the FED...they'll lower rates and print.Mkt values will go up in devaluing currencies, thus giving the impression that a 'Bull" mkt still exists.$Gold:$INDU ereveals this emphatically....but a Short-term Plunger is on the Cards as at.Dollar strong = Mkt unwind = May2006..
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
i'm sorry mr zarp.... could you type that again in the greek alphabet for some clarity... Honestly, why do u insist on being so obtuse?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..."the impression the bull market still exists" ...I have heard a lot of senseless cr@p from you Zarp but this must top it all.... this is an amazing example of someone trying to tell the market that its wrong...the market is one big impression....I am quite happy to make money of it and idiots like you who want to be shorting things...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Everyone to his own opinion. I always consider the opposing views even if I don't agree with them. Chartist, I really don't think you need to be so harsh with your comments to the other forumites. Critical is ok but don't be hurtful dude.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Up...I am afraid the time for euphamisms and pussy footing around expired about two years ago. There is no language strong enough to curb this lunacy. Zarp's ramblings are not an opinion they are a disposition....
0 Kudos
Wumpus
Frequent Contributor
My first (and expensive lession) on the JSE. Don't predict the market. Just hop on and enjoy the ride and get off ONLY when the direction chnanges. It works for me... Nothing like the market to make you humble.
0 Kudos