Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

gijima _What is going on

AndreB_1
Occasional Contributor
Can someone tell me what is going on at Gijima? They have the contracts, yet the shareprice does nothing at the moment.Allan Gray owns 25% of the company. Please help-should I buy more shares or sell my shares.Andre
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
platsak
Super Contributor
Were you also caught by the advice of the pay for a punt gang. Your'e not the only one. I am also sitting with a lot which I aquired at between 105 and 110! . Everything looks ok with the business except the market plainly just dont like the share. In the meantime Il hold thumbs with you that it recovers so I can get rid this dog.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My gut tells me this one is going to 180c. Lets wait for tomorrows results.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Remember the roomers about a buy-out. I think that will be our salvation. I wish they would drop the cautionary and let us know what's going on...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I think the company was placing itself under liquidation Dixie.
0 Kudos
graycat
Contributor
i listened to the ceo on radio the other day on moneyweb.it was something about an email that someone accusing them of something,they didnt want to say more on air but the emails contents was not true and alot of people were shorting it.maybe the transcripts are still on the site
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
graycat, they promised to deal with the allegations at last weeks results presentation.
0 Kudos