Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

gnd

sixpack
Contributor
gettinng hammered but a good long term buy..is there a support level at around 13.90?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Jughead
Contributor
My stops kicked me out today after trying to stay in. If it reaches 1390 i'll try again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
got to say that the results are not fantastic, worse than I was anticipating, still, they still have huge cash reserves, and a tangible net asset value of around 1200 per share, so the safetynet is in place. It is in a clear downward trajectory right now, so I might look to stock up some more if it drops below 1200.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Mmmm - gone into freefall - no end in sight. Maybe worth a dip at around R13,00.
0 Kudos
manicks
Regular Contributor
Went short at 14.40 expecting share to drop further but got smacked! So closed position, does anyone recommend a short around 15.80 to levels of 12.00. Do you think share will go that low..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm a relative newbie in fib analysis, but to me it looks like it could turn around now. Let's watch and see how good my prediction is.
0 Kudos
manicks
Regular Contributor
Thanks vit, i am also new to fib, please indicate from which levels and %retracement you using?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It looks like a reversal off 138 if you take the last down move.
0 Kudos