Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

goin shoppin

Not applicable
Broke me piggy bank open, okay, not mine, exactly, kids colledge fund..but using today's dip to stock up on Imp & Asa. junior might have a long career flippin burgers..
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
'last time I took the kids' piggy banks, they did something terrible to my toothbrush - don't ask. If it happens to you, just throw it away...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Gravy have you seen MM charts today.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
G gone to work in the garden at the new house. Did see that ASA was MMs top pick to couldn't resist at 2950 level. What you thinking?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That a cup of tea with toast would be nice, oh! about the markets, I recon that this is looking bleak and patients is what is needed, there is plenty of opp for a quick buck no question but if we are talking long term why rush it.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
cos I like quick bucks.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Cool I have no issue with that, and there is serrious money being made by the savy...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Not always that savvy. I have an IMP trade that's been outa control since this tank and I averaged down this morning hoping to bring my costs down. And we all know how those trade usually work out.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey B, hope it works out for you, but its not the route to a quick buck or a good night sleep.
0 Kudos