Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

good Samaritan

Not applicable
Bwahaha has he been here before? lol, and not even worked on his preeesentation,.. Eh, dis keeif dis new seffrica esse,.. sommer opportunity for effriwan,... How beeg can the circle get esse!?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ehh?!,.. cmon cherry ek se,... Share the lurve!!,.. Can't belief you capitalists have issues with a dear sweet samaritan like jahbolo,.. Apart from his lack of actual grasp for the english language that is,.. bwahahah,.. Model C my hairy white ..$$
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I can only smile. Then follows a load burst of laughter. It is soo cool reading this topic
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
ok Dixie. LOL.
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
Njabula, encourage those schoolkids to study something other than medicine, law, tourism -plumbers live on the hill these days - become apprenticed in a meaningful trade so that they can start earning as soon as they enter te job market, work their way up, and then you can invest your extra two cents in their business. There's no short cut to wealth
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this whole thing is really sad! Dude's tryna come with buck-spinning idea (a bit far-fetched though), doesnt even get it when he's being ridiculed (going as far as thanking people). SIGH!
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
What does plumbers live on the hill mean??....I live in Morningside. But you are quite right, when i was given the chance to study law or become an Accountant,i went for the money and became a plumber.
0 Kudos