Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ground zero...

kingsol
Frequent Contributor
i think b4 we know it , the ground is gona be removed so fast from under our feet ...we gona c people fly outa buildings...shares r gona profit take...these big punters work so fast...fasters then 1 cn say jack robbinson ...
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
Jack Robinson
0 Kudos
kingsol
Frequent Contributor
we will be taken by surprize. 5
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
im sure all the big institutional investors sat down at there desks this morning grinning cause they going to tricky a little investor like you... the recent rally looks over cooked because it came of a low base...a correction is expected... but doubt we will see march lows
0 Kudos
Not applicable
When the aliens arrive then Banks will liquidate, AGL will reach 7c, the sun will burn out and we all will be sucked into a black hole.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
no his son Jack Robbing!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i thought we were already in one?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I know 2012 the movie is released but this is a year or 20 early for such a prediction. rollover 1999 to 2000 missed all the doom and gloom fireworks of the world ending and so did 9-11. The market and life is what you see it as. If it takes you by surprise decide to party or run. If you run have a destination in mind where the party is better than the one you left behind or you just swapping one hole for another that you know nothing about. hehehe
0 Kudos
kingsol
Frequent Contributor
oooh i feel the ground is trembling....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wonder if he is a relation to jack12? ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now gimme a 700 to 1000 point drop in the dow and we can talk of ground trembles.....these little bumps you feel are the builders laying re-inforced foundations near your house for the new year runup to massive gains....heheheh
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I am waiting for Sanlam to snap up the balance of Santam and then i will be happy to steam back in.............
0 Kudos
green_goblin
Contributor
as long as theres enought trees in this world so the usa can print the doller, this market is going up, secondly why is every one so conserd with inflation, i mean if inflation is 30% pa and your portfolio or assets are goin up by 100% pa who relly cares if you paying R50 for a loaf of bread but you earning R 500 000 per month alls good, the only people i feel sorry for is the baby boomers who are going into retierment, you guys might have to work longer than you anticipated
0 Kudos
kingsol
Frequent Contributor
well cps ....a 1000 point drop... that can be right. :)
0 Kudos
Tractor
Occasional Contributor
I share CPS' sentiment. I'm stuck long, so I cannot exit now, will have to wait for a little wall to be built on the foundations of this week's lows. I think Geithner's statement of keeping the TARP until Oct '10 will probably turn sentiment against the dollar and push up commodities... Regarding the Goblin's post, I think now would be a good time to buy cotton futures, because I think more cotton is going to be used to print dollars than in the textile business...
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
nah cousin of Julius
0 Kudos
green_goblin
Contributor
cotton paper gold all the same thing
0 Kudos
kingsol
Frequent Contributor
well cps tremmors b4 major 1 ...earthquake
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SOrry been out of the office all day. Still dont see that 1000 point for the day drop. I am not interested in the 100 points a day. when the earthquake happens the index drops 1000 points in a day. other than that days like this just add opportunity to get in cheaply for the ride up again. But I play the direction anyway so it does not bug me.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
kingsol you short? or what you trying to tell us - to go short? because why? - you think?/bladder playing up?/or can you offer supporting info?
0 Kudos