Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

guess the time to sell

Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey so me also have a little mtn futures so what will be the selling price here with this money machine ands its drama its the only sim that works in the land of milk ( oil ) and honey (Money)( nigeria ) So what about a competition a long weakend in my Scotbourgh flat for the winner you just have to book : I will give the winner all the info opening price highest price closing price for tomorrow friday only ( my place is on the beach can take 5 two adults and 3 kids ( 2 rooms ) no strings you just have to get there and buy your own chow and look after the place I must have your guess by 8:50 tomorrow before the opening so I can use some advice to set my stop loss and selling price you must understand Nigeria is a busy place with busy people and where I am going no internet so I must not be greedy I must leave some sardines for the sharks and 130 something will be good money
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey so no one likes holidays thanks for the zero advice so I set a sell at 13700 and missed by 30 plus cents no worries I am stoked ( Happy ) to tell you all that MTN is 3G here in Nigeria so I got me a MTN sim and a 3 G phone for half price so now I am back surfing the platform in Abuja 100's
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Faiing Hard. Wheres the bottom of this one?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Falling Hard. Wheres the bottom of this one?
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
Btw 10550-10850! That's the point where I feel it will become a buy again!
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
SEEMS TO BE RECOVERING?
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Me so frustrated went over the falls nearly wiped out lucky for the 3G MTN but you guys need to include the airports please man any MTN company people ,out there only gprs in lagos and abuja airport its like a tortuse can cost big time help man
0 Kudos