Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

hazard guess

annie3
Frequent Contributor
which company is going to buy 14% in vergenoeg. is it sallies,pan african or could it be petmin.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Spike
Contributor
My hazard is Pan-Af ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
MMnnn.. 15 ema tested, long trigger activate if close in green today?
0 Kudos
madmac
Occasional Contributor
Sallies doesn't have the money to buy anything. It is battling to survive.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Anyone else considering going long here?
0 Kudos
annie3
Frequent Contributor
platsak the forecast has just been changed fom buy to hold so i am truly at a loss as to what is up. anyone else have any ideas.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
check out some previous posts on MTX - quite a lot of discussion regarding its outlook
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Platsak,i went long a week ago,not that Metorex its self looks as rosy ,they have a number of funding problems to overcome,but purely on the metal price of copper and its future direction....Go to wwwkitco.co.za ....Then on their homepage u will see BASE METALS,click on that Then click on metal history and look at coppers one month graph and up to five years....also look at the amount of physical copper held in the LME wharehouse....Comex is of lesser importance....They should have no difficulty over coming their money problems as they now have stronger management with direction.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The buy/hold consensus is one of the worst indicators to base your trading decisions on.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
I wish it was Petmin!!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
error; the correct address .... www.kitco.com....sorry!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Metorex sells stake in Vergenoeg to consortium of black investors ie Medu Capital. sorry I was a bit late :)
0 Kudos