Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

help im new to this

Not applicable
hello people could anyone tell how to buy shares i dont want to loose money give me a good company that i could buy some shares
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Snaps chips and confectionery donations CC - Share code is SNAP1 - it's very undervalued at the moment
0 Kudos
KPnewbie
Contributor
Lehman brothers
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seriously for your position, Under 100K: go for Absa investment advantage or similar, over 100K: go moneymarket. Only use OST for the free training seminars.
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
Although you're taking the p*ss here, but I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't worth a punt at these levels? Maybe just wait for a couple more down 10% days...
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
Oh, and Moxolisi don't really buy ADW!! Just thinking aloud.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont buy until you learn. go to every course that is of interst to you at leaset twice before buying. COURSE ESPECIALLY TO ATTEND IS TRADE TO TRADE WELL!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja I really dont know whats cooking at ADW. Id atleast wait for 30ema to cross 60ema before even considering it.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Here's some practical advice.Start a watchlist with the tracker feature included.Choose shares u would fancy to buy.If the do well then research as to why they did well,beware of random moves.Let them run for at lest a month.Then refine your techniques.Don't rely on tips ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.When u finally take have an exit stratergy based say on alerts ,ALWAYS STICK TO IT.Don't leave a share to get back to the original price if it tanks ,but sell out ,then try to move on to a better prospect/good Luck!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
if you don't want to loose money stick it in a bank .. an not a US bank, a boring local bank ..
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Mxolisi, badlala ngawe labantu. Mina ngithi thenga incwadi kaJessie Livermore How to trade in stocks uyifunde uyifundisise. Uyobe uqale kahle-ke uma wenze njalo. Ndlelanhle.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
I agree with Sponono.
0 Kudos