Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

help.my children shrunk the forum

DST
Super Contributor
You just don't get it, harpist! John is right, always, and seven times out of ten the "market gets it right" I guess by following the direction of his position. AND, John can afford the three losses a fortnight. Its so cool.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
give Igmarkets a call and ask about a limited risk trade, its a dealing spread of 45 points with a minimum stop 150 points from your entry. It is 100% guaranteed that your stop will be taken out at the specified level no matter were the market gaps, as you know the normal Ig spread is 30 points so it is not the place to day trade. I recon that it is the best little Idea in the world, no need to worry about what happens, and for me who tends to fiddle in the day time it would meen greater profits as I an unable to fiddle. ( my greatest trading weakness) is my own unwillingness to acept really big wins so I tend to exit way to early.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude I get it wrong a whole lot more than 3 time a fortnight, thats why I have devised a system that tries to keep me out of it. The problem with my system has always been the operator.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist before you knock my sytem why don't you at least find out how it works? I am more than happy to show it to you and take your advise and opinions into consideration once you know how and why it is what I do.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John I am very well aware of how IG index works...i believe I was the one that introduced you to it so u could have live charts....to give away 45 pts and be forced to work with a stop 150 pts away is crazy crazy crazy in anyone's book....my god John if you are so certain of those 45 pts you could make a fortune just trading the value of the spread! even trading 1 contract 45 pts is R 450! no man this doesnt like a grown up trading to me....
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Simon Chartist is getting personal, he implied John is a kid.

0 Kudos
Not applicable
ega...you are stirring unnecessarily...just because a grown man plays with toy trains and has goldfish it doesn't mean he is immature...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL! go look at your email as I think its time to take this conversation off the forum.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
yes but you called Simon's attention to my wors!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
No fair! It was just getting good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja that was fieslik....I am still in shock
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Thanks Chartist, you can't imagine how much I needed this smile
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
what the problem chartist do you need an audience to respond.
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
For your contribution towards my smile
0 Kudos
john_1