Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

here's an idea

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
remember during the bull market .. we said that when there was no more bears, the bull would be over .. an so it was .. so, are there any bulls out there ??
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
_nova
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
It took a long long time, but I feel really bearish now. So, time to go long.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
...does being long when you know you should be short count as a bull??
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that'll do .. so still bears in charge ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
being a blue bull... means I'm always ready to use the rally we have! Of course today I'm a long bull...
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
On a serious note, that little DOW rally is de facto proof that there are still lots of bulls out there.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You calling a bottom Simon?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Another fantasy? Not that I'm judging.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I'm a bear and have been for quite a while. Bear market means money flows from the impatient to the patient. I think this is going to be a prolonged bear market due to the unique circumstances we find our self in. So for those that are really impatient this will become a very frustrating time where most will simply lose interest and find something else to do, resulting in low trading volumes and low volatility, and many small companies disappearing off the exchange just as quickly as they popped up. We are not there yet, but that time is sure to come. There is always all little gold to chew on in the meantime to pass the time.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
market bottoms don't interest me ..
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! The master of the ambiguous statement.
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
I am a Bull. For a Long Long time.
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Isn't this a great opportunity to buy quality businesses at deflated prices?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
When LG capitulates...thats when I am going to buy with abandon..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm starting to feel hair - a s s e d!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
one day I am a bull the next I am a bear....there is also something such as a sideways market which can (and has) lasted for a long time...if you try and take a position all you end up doing is kill yourself with stress and frustration....remember Big Daddy in gone with the wind...."the MENDACITY...THE MENACITY is gonna kill me"....the market will tell you a different story every day...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Gone with the Wind? GONE WITH THE WIND? Nah, forget it, too easy. . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
huh what u mean?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Big Daddy's from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. But really C, Gone with the Wind and Tennessee Williams. Could you possibly be any gay-er ;)
0 Kudos